Inn Africa Safari Self Catering Camp
Inn Africa Safari camp is ideal for budget travelers, back packers, caravanners and those wishing to explore the greater Kruger National Park and it’s surrounding areas on their own terms.
Price ZAR R 300 per vehicle per day
Our camp offers the following amenities:
- Hot showers in the ablution block.
- Fenced off surrounds keeping our visitors safe from large animals and snakes.
- Camp fire / braai (barbecue) area for each campsite (wood and firelighters can be purchased on site).
- Electricity provided by solar panels.
- Secure safe parking with a 24 hour guard. Note that the gate is locked at 20h00 and unlocked at 05H30.
- Borehole water is available for ablutions and drinking purposes.
- 15 serviced sites.
Guests are advised to bring along the following:
- Towels and toiletries are not supplied and guest are required to bring their own.
- Guests not wishing to avail themselves of our borehole water are advised to bring along their own drinking water.
Please be aware that the area surrounding the campsite is frequented by various troupes of monkeys and these can and do sometimes make their way into the trees within the property. We therefore advise that all equipment, valuables and especially food be safely secured at all times and especially overnight.
We trust that you will enjoy your stay.
Our Kruger Safari Services
Inn Africa Safaris offers a number of popular Kruger Safari Excursions. Feel free to browse our packages below.
We offer airport and hotel transfers