South Africa’s Kruger Park offers one of Africa’s most Iconic Safari experiences and the park and it’s surrounds boast with Africa’s most comprehensive range of safari accommodation options.
The classic Kruger Park accommodation experience is famous for allowing visitors to get close to an unspoilt wilderness while enjoying any number of lodging experiences from tented camps for those wishing to rough it all the way to super luxurious accommodation in private lodges with butlers catering to your every whim.
The many Bantu villages dotted throughout the area also afford tourists the opportunity to immerse themselves in authentic Shangaan and Tsonga culture. For a small access fee which is distributed among the inhabitants of a typical Shangaan or Tsonga settlement or village. Our visitors are able to walk around a typical village, interact with villagers, participate in a traditional dance experience, enjoy a hearty traditional meal and enjoy traditional African beer.
The following Safari experiences are typically offered:
- Dawn safari excursions in open game viewing vehicles
- Morning Safari Excursions in minibuses or traditional game viewing vehicles
- Late afternoon and dusk safari excursions in open game viewing vehicles
- Excursions in and around the park including trips around the Panaroma route
- Transfers to exclusive lodges, animal rehabilitation institutions in the general area
- Guided Walking Safaris within the Kruger National Park
- Expert Guided Birding Safaris within the Kruger National Park
In addition to our ever popular Cultural Village experiences, our 3, 4, 5 and 8 day accommodation and Safari packages are specifically designed to offer our guests the very best game viewing experiences which are combined with accommodation facilities to suit their pocket.