Overnight Accommodation in The Kruger National ParkThe Kruger National Park offers a wide range of accommodation to suit every pocket. Inn Africa Safari specialises in budget accommodation located just outside the Paul Kruger Gate. Camping Accommodation is perfect for the budget traveller, including caravanners and especially back packers enabling visitors to explore the Kruger Park and surrounding areas on their own terms.
Kruger Park Camping Safari Amenities
Our Camping Safari Amenities include:
- Hot Showers in our ablution blocks
- A dedicated camp fire or braai / barbecue area in each camping / caravanning slot
- Off grid electricity
- Very importantly, a safe and secure, heavily fenced off area with a 24 hour armed guard (gate locked at 20:00)
- Protection against large animals and snakes
- 15 serviced sites
- Borehole water is made available to guests for ablution and drinking purposes.
We advise all guests bring along their own toiletries and towels
Discounted full day and half day Kruger Safaris as well as village and birding tours are available to our overnight guests.
Don't Let Monkeys Steal Your Food
Although the campsite is heavily fenced off to prevent animals and unwanted people from gaining unauthorised entrance to the property, monkeys are able to enter the campsite through the tree canopy.
We therefore advise that guests be vigilant, especially during food preparation as monkeys may make repeated attempts to intimidate guests into abandoning their food.
All uneaten food items and especially valuables need to be locked well away, especially overnight to prevent them from being stolen by migrant troops of monkeys that occasionally frequent the camp site.