Central Kruger National Park – What To Expect
The area is characterised by what is termed Malelane mountain bushveld or woodland and host numerous grazing animals including a host of antelope such as Reedbuck, Klipspringer, Grey Rhebok, Kudu, and Impala.
This Area Has A Natural Density of Grazers
It is also home to herds of Elephant, the iconic White Rhino, Giraffe, and of course warthog:
The abundance of grazers also attracts it’s fair share of lion usually found along the roads and on the low lying areas especially around the Crocodile River Bridge. Elusive leopards can be regularly spotted in the area and cheetah as well as numerous smaller carnivorous mammals including the critically endangered wild dog or Painted Dog can sometimes be spotted. This area of the Kruger Park is also rich in birdlife and the area around Berg en Dal rest camp has become a birding hotspot.
Inn Africa Safaris Camp Site
Inn Africa Safaris operates it’s own rest camp located just opposite the Kruger Park’s Orpen Gate.
Our camping facilities are the perfect overnight camping spot for the more adventurous visitors would like to rest camp as a base from which to explore the central Kruger Park and the Panorama area.
Amenities at our facilities include:
- New communal ablution facilities with hot running water
- Picnic Facilities
- Braai / Barbeque facilities at each camping site
- Basic first aid assistance
- Electricity points at each camp site
- Wood and essential supplies are sold on the premises
- Cell Phone coverage by all three Cellular providers
- Nearby Petrol Station / Gas facilities with cafe / shop