Overnight Accommodation in The Kruger National Park
Kruger Park Camping Safari Amenities
Our Camping Safari Amenities include:
The caves and rocky outcrops of the central Kruger National Park around the Berg en Dal area is rich in bushman rock art paintings. The Kruger Park established a dedicated Bushman’s trail affording visitors the opportunity to explore the area’s deep valleys and rocky outcrops. This area offers fantastic opportunities for close encounters with big game such as elephant and rhino.
The area is abundant with large populations of White Rhino, a number of antelope such as Mountain Reedbuck, the diminutive Duiker and Klipspringer (stone hopper antelope) to the iconic Kudu, one of the largest of all antelope.
Inn Africa Safaris offers full day and half day Safaris in and around the Kruger National Park. We are also able to guide visitors around the Bushman’s trail. Tailor–made safari itinerates can also be designed specifically for you or your group.
Don't Let Monkeys Steal Your Food
For visitors travelling throughout the Kruger Park and surrounds on their own steam, Inn Africa Safaris offers a safe, secure overnight camp site. Our facilities offers the following amenities:
- A communal ablution block with running water including hot water
- Flat area upon which you can pitch your tent or park your caravan
- Individual barbeque / braai area for each camping site
- First aid assistance
- 24 Hour check in
- Electricity outlets at every camp site
- Chopped wood and essential supplies are available for sale on the premises
- Our camp is covered by all three Cellular providers
- A Petrol Station with a cafe / shop is close by
If you would like to book a camp site in central Kruger Park area (We are located opposite Kruger’s Orpen gate) or would like to avail yourself of a guided Kruger Safari whether it be a half day or full day tour, or indeed would like to explore the Bushman Trail, feel free to contact us for assistance.