Overnight Camping Facilities Near The Kruger National Park
Camping Safari Amenities Near The Kruger Park
Visitors to our rest camp can make use of the following amenities:
- Elephant proof perimeter fencing
- A communal ablution block with piped water including hot water
- Flat areas upon which to park one’s caravan or pitch one’s tent
- Dedicated barbecue / braai areas for each camp site
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- 24 Hour check in
- Electricity outlets at every camping spot
- Chopped wood and essential supplies are available for sale
- Extensive cell phone coverage in the area
- NOTE: GUESTS MUST BRING AND ERECT THEIR OWN TENTS
Full Day and Half Day Kruger Safaris
We are also able to tailor make a safari experience to suit your exacting requirements.
The Kruger National Park
Established in 1926, the iconic Kruger National Park in eastern South Africa is regarded as a must do for anyone visiting South Africa. With an area roughly the size of Israel, the Kruger Park boasts with a wider variety of wildlife than any other nature reserve in Africa.
The park features an astounding 850 kilometers of tarred roads in addition to a further 1 444 kilometers of gravel roads. Most Day visitors will confine themselves to the network of tarred roads, although this requirement only applies to heavy vehicles and vehicles with over 25 seats. Private vehicles are thus able to venture off the beaten track. We advise however to only do this with 4X4 vehicles with a suitable clearance and to always check the weather forecast as the chances of becoming lodged in a donga is very real, especially during the rainy season. As very few day visitors traverse these dirt roads, getting help could take many hours or even days raising the spectre of spending a few scary hours all alone with some seriously dangerous animals.